Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 UFO Challenge

I want to thank Fatema on Facebook for signing me up for this challenge.  So we have to pick 13 UFO's and I didn't think I had that many.  But guess what, I actually do have that many.  Will be nice to get them all done if I can this next year.

So here are my 13 UFO's:







Motor Mouth by Dolly Mama's







Royal Holiday by Mirabillia






Vineyard Doves by JCA







Morning Fae by Passione Ricamo









Mediterranean Flavors by Dimensions






Nesting Box with Pink Roses by Lanarte






Royal Blue Sampler by Passione Ricamo






Cirque des Circles by Ink Circles






Moon Fairy Spirit by Passione Ricamo






Fairy Wishes by Polstitches







Tuscan Town Mandala by Chatelaine







Toscana by Lanarte



So wish me luck everyone!!!  I will need it.  LOL!!!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely choices Dawn.
    I hope you finish a few in 2011.
    Good luck.
    Are you doing the new starts challenge also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angi,
    I have a challenge going on the PR board that you can join in on.

    Habibi,
    I did not know that there was a new starts challenge. Where do I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. See now a new starts challenge!! THAT is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some gorgeous UFO's in that list! Best of luck on your stitching - I've bookmarked your blog to pop by now and then to see how you're doing. :)

    For those who are looking on the new starts challenge, it came from here: http://minnanharrastukset.blogspot.com/2010/11/ristipistohassutus2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow; you really have nice ( and big!) UFO's !!! Hope you'll finish all of them during this year ;-)

    ReplyDelete